Finally, the most awaited moments of the year 2023 have arrived and cleared all the doubts. Union Budget 2023 has been presented by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaraman with everything added or excluded in the tax to clear your doubts. “Amrit Kaal” of the Union Budget is important that often draws attention of public, entrepreneurs, industries and even everyone to know about the GDP, expected growth and different other points. Even, SENSEX and NIFTY welcome the Union Budget 2023 through points higher than ever.
- The new tax regime in the Union Budget 2023 will be a relief for the salaried and pensioners with an option of no tax on income up to 7 Lakhs annually
- The senior citizens can now save up to 15 Lakhs without any tax issue
- Saving account limit has been increased to 9 Lakhs – double of the old regime
- State governments will get interest-free loan up to 50 years
- From industries to businesses and from tribal to foreigners, everyone has something in the budget for financial year 2023-24
Leave A Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *