The 8th March is just a number, the women’s day is all around the year and every day to fight for their rights and make their social standing stronger than ever. For the 2023, some missions have been targeted to achieve like:
- Celebrating the women forging change
- Raise visibility of women and their creativity
- Building workplaces where women flourish
- Improve equality for women in tech
- Build women’s empowerment globally
- Giving power to women’s choices in health
- Giving a Big Applaud to the equality for women in sports and other verticals
Not to mention the collective action and shared ownership for driving gender parity that makes International women’s day impactful. The Famous feminist, journalist and activist – Gloria Steinem once remarked, “Struggle of women for equity belongs to no single feminist, nor to any one organization, but to the collective efforts of all who care about human rights.”
You can make International Women’s Day your day, if you make efforts and think beyond. If you try, you can make a difference for women and for their rights too.
What Is the Theme of International Women’s Day 2023?
The campaigning theme for the International Women’s Day is “EmbranceEquity”.
According to activists, Equity isn’t just a nice-to-have, it is must-Have.
- It is about focusing on gender equity needs to be part of every women’s society’s DNA
- Understanding the difference between equity and equality
- The theme is based on getting world talking about why equal opportunities are no longer enough
- The reality is that one can embrace equity as it is not something what one speaks about it or write about it
Equity is something everyone needs to think about, know and embrace. It is what they believe in or creating an all-encompassing world.
If you think about women’s rights, you can support and embrace equity within the own sphere of influence. It can be best way to challenge gender stereotypes, exclaim prejudice, and sketch concentration to seeking out inclusions. It is not just limited to women’s solely fighting the good fight. It is important for all for the social, cultural, political and economical advancement of women.
The Frames has been trying to make you informed about the women’s rights.
Leave A Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *